As a specialist in the production of plastic parts, customer satisfaction is our top priority. BPlas has its understanding of quality ,
" Quality is not controlled, but is produced " made to a company principle.
Accordingly, the main objectives of BPlas quality were determined as follows:
- to apply always the ISO / TS 16949 quality management system,
- to avoid negative impacts on the environment, by applying the environmental management system ISO 14001 and the valuation of our waste,
- to create a safe working environment, using the occupational health and safety management system OHSAS 18001
- to fulfill Customer requirements and legal requirements,
- to produce accurate on the first time and subsequently,
- to hold the entire process (suppliers to after -sales services) under control,
- to be able to consider the next situation as a customer,
- to be competitive in price by avoiding unnecessary resource consumption,
- to improve the set-up times and to increase productivity, through continuous development,
- to fulfill the occupational safety and health regulations and to apply the 5S practices to improve workflows by order and cleanliness,
- To keep our production facilities, equipped with the latest technology and running with flexible manufacturing systems, continuously on,
- to improve the performance and dynamics of the Human Resources and our dynamic Organistation.
The company strives to achieve an environmentally friendly approach and low energy consumption:
- Recycling of waste materials such as paper, plastic, glass, metal etc., at waste disposal centres,
- Disposal of all non-recyclable waste materials through collection at source or through separation in line with current national guidelines,
- Recyclable special waste is taken to the relevant collection centres,
- Waste water from the paint process enters a closed system and goes to the company's own water treatment plant,
- Regular measurement of exhaust gases in our factories, where natural gas is used as a fuel source,
- Economy measures in the consumption of electricity, fuel etc. at every single point of production. The aim is to ensure the efficient use of all natural resources,
- Training courses for all employees, so that they develop a greater awareness of environmental issues.
SAFETY & HEALTH
According to the guidelines of the OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety management system, BPlas aims to take into account possible effects on human health and safety in all activities and to create a system of work security in order to protect their employees and contractors.